Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 1

Well, another transfer has come and gone and I am once again leaving my area. I am not moving too far, though. I'm going to an area called D'abadie. It hasn't baptized or anything in a while, but we are going to work and pull out some sweet people. I'm excited. I'm going to be serving with Elder Wiederhold. i have served around him since St. Vincent. We have been in the same district for 2 transfers now, and I'm excited to serve with him.
But this last week was good. Throughout this transfer, the whole zones numbers have been low. There hasn't been too much success or anything. But at zone conference, we set a new standard for goals and achieving them, and this last week, every area pretty much exploded. I'm kind of sad to leave Grande cause we found a ton of sweet people, and Reon (the boy that got baptized this transfer) is excited to do missionary work with us. And there are quite a few sweet members here that I am going to miss. But I am way excited for next transfer.
I heard about the earthquake. I figured he would have been alright, cause only a little over 200 people died, I hear. The earthquake in Haiti wasn't as big (a 7. something) and there were a ton more deaths. Just think. What is there one more of in Chile than in Haiti. Let me know when you figure it out.
So, how is school going for you? Are you still working full time, too?
Well, mom. I love you. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment