Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1

Hey, mom
Trinidad is great. I'm havin a lot of fun. The work is going great, and I love it here.We should be having a baptism this weekend. A 16 year old boy named Reon. He is best friends with the Bishops son and has come to church like 5 times. We are going to see him tonight for a FHE with Bishop. It should be sweet. Everyone else we were working with is basically dropped. None of them came to church, even though Saturday night they promised they would be there. So we are going to be doing a lot of finding this week. But some good news. 8 less actives came back to church yesterday. Well, 8 that we were working with. Some haven't been for more than 6 months. The Narines are one of said families. They are pretty sweet. There is 3 of them, the mom, and 2 kids. It was pretty sweet to see them there.

Funny story for yah. My first Friday here we had a zone meeting. At the end, each district in the zone had to come up with a name. The other district are called the Chupicabras, and our district is called the Thunder Cats. It's pretty sweet. I guess it's probably not that funny, but maybe you'll enjoy it. Maybe not. It's there anyway.So, I haven't got to check exactly how much the hard drive is going to cost. I will let you know as soon as I do that.Well, mom. Love yah.

Love, Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment