Monday, August 17, 2009

Yeah, this last week has gone by way fast. They say it gets faster. I'm pretty sure it's fine that you copied the pictures from sister Ross's blog. They aren't copyrighted or anything, so dont worry about it. We had to drop Fay. She didn't come to church, and she's having trouble with a few of the commandments. She wan't to be baptized, but she doesn't really have that drive to stop doing certain things to get ready for it. But we found a few other people to teach. We met a guy from Guyana named Troy, and he his really open to the gospel. The only reason he doesn't have a baptismal dat yet is because he had to go to Trinidad over the weekend, so he couldn't go to church, but he should be back. Hey, what is Sam's email adress? I don't have it. I can send mail, but I don't know how much it costs. Basically, I'm living in an apartment. It's pretty small. Once I fill up my camera's memory card with pictures, I'll send it to you, and you'll be able to see it for yourself. We do have a hot shower, though. And a washer. So that's pretty nice. I love the food down here. It is great. Elder Jarvis and I do a lot of our own cooking cause it costs less, but from time to time, we get some food from the members. Or we find a good food stand. There are these things called doubles and roti. Roti is where you take kind of a tortilla thing, and there are a bunch of different fillings for it. You should look it up, cause I can't explain it. And doubles are basically the same as Roti, just deep fried. And they make a ton of smoothie type things that they call punches. The best is peanut punch. Elder Jarvis and I make one every day. (not just peanut punch, but a bunch of different kinds.)Well, that is pretty much it. I love you, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment