Sunday, November 29, 2009

10-27-2009

Well, I've got a lot of news this time. I noticed that you are leaving for Disneyland on wednesday. That is such a coincidence. I leave for St. Vincent on wednesday. Yep, I am leaving Tobago. It came as a surprise to all of us. The thing is, there are going to be four elders here next transfer. Now, what is crazy is that Elder Larson is leaving too. So we are getting 4 elders that don't know the area. And the Leishmans haven't been here very long, so they are still learning the area. Just for informations sake, Elder Larson is going to St. Maarten to learn french. We did get two more baptisms this last weekend, though. Natasha (who Elder Jarvis and I baptized) had two neices that are baptismal age. We have been going over there at least 2 or three times a week, and have become practically family to us. So when they found out we were leaving, we told them they needed to be baptized before we left. So we baptized them Sunday after church. Yesterday we went out to the other side of the Island with the Leishmans. We went to a waterfall called Argyle Falls. It was awesome. I told you all about it in my last letter, though. And there will be a ton of pictures of it on the dvd. That's funny that the Palmers thought I had been out longer. The Palmers are so cool, though. Well, this is the last email from Tobago. I will have an actual mailing adress in St. Vincent, so you can use that once I tell it to you next week. I love you, and hope to hear from you soon.Love, Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment