Sunday, November 29, 2009

9-28-2009

It's great to hear that you are loving school. Is it alot harder than pregrad? Elder Larson and I get along great. We are having an excellent time here. In fact, remember I told you about Fay a while ago? Well, she had went to Trinidad for a while, but she got back this week. Some things happened in Trinidad that made her realize that she needed to change her life. So now she really wants to be baptized. We are actually teaching her tonight. I'll let you know how that goes next week. I'm not sure if the Leishman's have a blog. I can ask when they get here. The Ross's are leaving tomorrow (tuesday). They live somewhere in the Salt Lake area. It's no scene that the money wasn't on right away. I just am looking to get some stuff some time this transfer, so don't feel too rushed. I probably won't send any pictures home until the end of this transfer. Then I can get you all the pictures from this and last transfer. But there are going to be a ton, so don't get too worried. Well, I love you mom, and it was great to hear from you. The work is going great, and I look forward to hearing from you next week. Love, Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment