Sunday, November 29, 2009

11-2-2009

Hey, St. Vincent is great. There are 8 elders on the island, so it's not so much isolation as Tobago was. The senior couple here is the Wheelers. I'm not sure if they have a blog, but you can check. You can send packages here. My mailing address is POBox 601 Kingstown, St. Vincent West Indies. I probably will be here for Christmas. So, the church here has an actual building here. It's pretty nice for the West Indies. Apparently, a long time ago, the Prime Minister and his #2 were members, and so the activity in the church was around 300. But they died, and then it dropped to about 80. But that is still better than Tobago. But I love it here. We are teaching quite a few people right now. A man named Boxer that used to be an investigator, we met him just walking around calling into houses. He didn't come to church, but he said he wasn't going to be able to, but should be there next week. My companion is Elder Huntsman. He's from Texas. Well, that's about it. I still am trying to learn the area, so I don't know a whole lot about it. I'll keep you updated, though. Love yah. Love Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment