Sunday, November 29, 2009

11-9-2009

Hey, mom.We should have a baptism this weekend. There are a few people that if they would have come to church yesterday, they would be getting baptized, as well. But they all had excuses, so we are hoping for next week. But our baptism is for a lady who's husband has been a member for ten years, and we have no idea why she hasn't been taught before. But it's pretty exciting. That's exciting to hear that Andrew is getting close on his papers. Let me know. When is Tristan going to turn his in, do you know?St. Vincent is a lot different than Tobago. It is a lot more hilly, and there are a ton more members. (Of course, there still are only about 50-60 active members)I think there is still a customs tax, but the whole stop in Trinidad was that you stuff may not get there, because they search it before it gets to you. So for christmas I would like a hard drive so that I can put my pictures on there, and stuff like that. One of those portable hard drives. Well, I have some bad news. I lost my camera. We don't even know how it happened. I put it in some other elders car for a day, and then when I went to get it that night, it was gone. So, if you could put some extra money on my card, I can get a new one. Thanks.Well, that's about it for this week. I love you, and will talk to you later.Love, Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment