Sunday, November 29, 2009

10-6-2009

Mom, I envy you. I did not get to watch conference. The Leishmans were our only source for conference, and they went to Trinidad to get the rest of there stuff. And since our branch is still developing, we don't have a satellite to watch it with. And to futher the utter agony, Elder Larson and I have been stuck inside pretty much all week. Elder Larson (by doctors orders) has had to stay off of his foot. He got an ingrown toenail. So I havebeen really bored. I shot a freezeframe movie on my camera of two missionaries. It is pretty sweet. I'm sending it to you in my next package home. Well, we are baptizing Fay this weekend. Thanks for praying. Keep praying for Alphonso, though. He really loves the Book of Mormon, but doesn't really feel in a hurry to get baptized. Well, that is all the news from Tobago. I love you, and look forward to hearing from you next week. Love, Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment